It’s Finals Week again! So for me that means a lot of studying is happening thus I have no time to write the amount I would like to, so this post will be fairly short.
In other news though, I was nominated again for the Liebster Blog award! Sweet!
A big shout out and thanks to Aly Hughes at Aly Hughes Writes who nominated me.
So, the Liebster Blog award is an award given to blogs with 200 or fewer followers, and that’s me! There are some rules to it, though, nothing to difficult.
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger that present said award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present this award to 3 to 5 blogs under 200 followers that you think deserve it.
- Let them know they have won by commenting on their blogs.
Check, check, and check… alright, so since last time, I’ve been reading a few more really neat blogs and here they are:
And now, I guess it’s back to studying for me. Cheers everyone!